Convene and build a community of activists from all sectors of Jerusalem’s society to expand opportunities and coordinate initiatives.
- Supporting and connecting civil society and grassroots social entrepreneurs.
- Strengthening and implementing practices and understandings around cultural competency for Model members and their organizations.
- Strengthening the network and connectivity of the members through conferences, working groups and meetups.
Educating key decision-makers about the value of:
- Jerusalem’s diversity as a competitive advantage
- Public-private partnership
- Offering skills-building, practical professional development for the community.
- Nurturing the talent pipeline ‒ especially the rising chief professionals of civil society initiatives and institutions and future elected officials.